MADD Talent Strategy
You’re social media content needs to be smart, fun and relevant. Great content should reflect your brand and give people a reason to stay engaged. That’s why MADD Talent feels it’s critical to build content strategy into your social media campaign so that you have a good matrix for what you say and how and when you say it.
MADD Talent Process
MADD Talent has developed and refined these five content strategy techniques to build better relationships and earn your brand the best results in social media.
1. Know Your Voice - Everything you say should "sound" like your brand.
2. Time Your Content - Create a calendar that spells out what you’re going to say and when you’re going to say it. Make sure it’s relevant to where people are in their lives and the season.
3. Know Your Audience – Why do people want to know about your product or service? Why does somebody follow you’re brand? Why do they like you, you’re brand or you’re product? It’s because any one or all of these offers them something they want.
4. Solve Problems – The human race has been overcoming obstacles for many centuries because they're great at answering questions like "How do I get people to love my brand, me or my product?"
5. Be Honest - Good content isn’t fake. Don’t make promises that you can’t keep. It has a personality and a point of view. It’s intrinsically social. That’s why it engages us. Your audiences will sniff it out if you’re pretending. But if you’re fun, honest and relevant, they’re going to recommend you to their friends.
We know your goal is not to be good at social media. You goal is to be great because of you're social media presence. Social media doesn’t stand still. Where should you spend your time? When should you try to implement a new social environment? MADD Talent will help you take your social media program from good to outstanding. Based on our day-to-day experience running a social media site of our own, we bring the strategy, operational know-how and hype-free counsel you need.
Not only is social media our primary business because we are one of the world’s most popular and fastest growing social media sites on the web, but we work with some of the world’s leading personalities and brands to help them gain greater exposure and assist them in retaining the base of fans, friends and followers they’ve already earned and enable them to stay in better touch with tehm. If you’re good, we can help you be better. If you’re just getting into the social game or have had a slow start, we will show you the way.
MADD Talent Philosophy
It is MAD Talent’s philosophy that every company or person should be able to manage how they are viewed on the internet. Unfortunately, past issues, problems, or unforeseen circumstances can haunt you forever on the internet unless you make a conscious effort to remove them. It is important to realize that you or your company should always be the party in control of your online reputation. MADD Talent places the management of your reputation directly into your hands.
In the current legal climate, any unknown person or company can write about you or your company and damage your reputation irreparably simply by assuming control of your online presence. We place the control of your reputation in your hands. Consistent management of blogs, reviews, comments, new domain sensitive websites and other means will assure that you or your company can control much of what is getting out there.